rejuvenate and restore the inner and outer tissues of the most discrete areas in as little as 3 sessions with no downtime or recovery needed.
Help rejuvenate and restore the very essence of what makes us female.
Labia laxity, urinary discomfort, vaginal dryness and loss of sensation, are just a few of the discomforts women can experience over 30. Whether it be after child-birth, post-menopausal side effects or weight loss, these age triggers always seem to catch up with us. Symptoms like these are bothersome and can drastically affect the quality of women’s sexual health and satisfaction.
We are proud to now offer a non-surgical solution to these concerns with the revolutionary ThermiVa treatment at Blue Medi Spa. Non-surgical ThermiVa Therapy, helps to rejuvenate and restore the inner and outer tissues of the most discrete areas. In as little as 3 sessions with no downtime or recovery needed, ThermiVa’s vaginal rejuvenation is being praised as “Revolutionary,” with a near perfect rating on realself.com (this is almost unheard of).
Women have spoken and are unanimously decided, that this in fact, the future of feminine wellness and treatment that works wonders, both physically and emotionally. Reclaim, Restore, and Revive your femininity and sexuality, Are you ready to regain your sense of self?
If you would like to schedule a free consultation or learn more about ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation please contact our Beauty Concierge at 818.783.3600. With literally no downtime, you can restore sensation, and personal interest. Say “Bye-Bye to Dry” and experience results unlike anything you’ve ever thought possible.
Price & Info
• It is recommended to have a normal physical and pap smear within 2 years.
• If you have frequent urinary tract infections, it may be required by your provider to
complete a urinalysis prior to the procedure.
• Let your physician know if you are prone to herpes outbreaks, as your provider may want
to prescribe an antiviral prior to the treatment.
• Inform your physician of any vaginal surgery or if you have been told you have any vaginal
• A negative pregnancy test may be required for women of childbearing age.
• Empty bladder immediately before treatment.
• Shave the external treatment area (see diagram) at least one day prior to the procedure (Waxing or laser hair removal 5-7 days prior to avoid further irritation).
• Menstruating is not contraindicated. However, if you are in the middle of a heavy ow, you may want to reschedule for your own comfort.
• Cardiac devices such as AICD’s (auxiliary internal cardiac devices), debrillators, mechanical valves, pacemakers, or any device that is affected by RF energy.
• Active sexually transmitted disease
• Current urinary tract infection
• Greater than a stage 2 pelvic organ prolapse
• Recent vaginal surgery or llers may require an alternative treatment
• One month after each treatment. Total of three treatments.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• If treated externally, skin may be slightly pink to red, swollen and warm to the touch for approximately one-hour post procedure
• Possibility of mild cramping, which should resolve in 24 hours
• Light spotting may occur immediately post procedure
• Resume normal physical and sexual activity, unless otherwise directed by your provider
• No restrictions on showering
• No restrictions on bathing, swimming or hot tubs (exception: if spotting or mild bleeding wait one day)
CALL YOUR DOCTOR
• Bleeding lasting longer than 24 hours, pain uncontrolled by over the counter medication, cramping lasting longer than 24 hours, fever > 101 degrees