About SculpSure Body Contouring
Leave the cold to mother nature, and let Sculpsure keep you warm.
Highly regarded as the most effective, non-invasive solution for removing pockets of fat that diet and exercise alone cannot get rid of, SculpSure is the ONLY FDA approved device that reduces treated fat deposits up to 25% in a 25 minute office procedure, with ZERO downtime.
How does it work? Using controlled hyperthermic technology (heat), allows the target temperature to shock the fat cells, causing them to die over the next few weeks. While the fat is being heated, simultaneously the skin is being chilled by the treatment applicator hand pieces.
Each Sculpsure treatment includes the use of up to 4 applicator heads, allowing Blue to treat multiple areas at one time.
Sculpsure can that can treat all skin types because there’s no topical skin reaction! Whether you’re fair or very dark skinned, tanned, or tattooed, the treated area skin remains completely unaffected.
It is important to remember that Sculpture is not a weight loss treatment but rather a body contouring service that helps to put everything back in it’s rightful place.
Contact Blue directly to get more information or to schedule your personalized treatment consultation.
Price & Info
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system for the
reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. The
25 minute procedure destroys up to 24%1 of treated fat cells without surgery.
Is SculpSure right for me?
SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots,
particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise.
How many treatments will I need? Most patients see results with as little as one treatment. However, you may wish to have additional treatments based on your desired results. Ask your treatment provider about the best treatment plan for you.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment which is generally well tolerated
When will I see results?
Many patients start to see results as early as 6 weeks following treatment as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed fat cells, with
optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
How long will the results last?
Treated fat cells are permanently destroyed during the treatment and will not regenerate.
How long before I can resume normal activities?
There is no downtime with SculpSure, so you can have the treatment during your lunch hour and return to work immediately.
What is the difference between fat loss and weight loss?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remain constant throughout adult life. After the SculpSure treatment, the destroyed fat cells will never return. However, as we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but typically do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in these trouble areas.
SculpSure™ Pre-treatment instructions
- No sun exposure 7 days prior to the treatment.
- Remove all creams or oils prior to treatment.
SculpSure™ Post-treatment instructions
- May experience mild pinkness or redness, tenderness, swelling, pain, itching, and skin firmness.
- Tenderness may last up to two weeks and in some clients a bit longer.
- Use a cold compress and/or acetaminophen to help relieve tenderness.
- Gently massage the area twice a day for 5-10 minutes.
- May resume normal daily activity including exercise immediately post treatment.
- Encourage proper hydration and light physical activity to help mobilize fat via the lymphatic system.
- Contact your physician if you have any concerns about your treatment areas such as increasing tenderness or swelling several days after your treatment, or if you develop blisters, hardened areas or nodules.