Thinking about getting a tattoo? Go ahead. With Blue’s laser tattoo removal treatment, we’ll be here just in case you need it gone! Getting a tattoo may seem like a good idea at the time, but many people feel differently after a while. Thankfully, our tattoo removal service means you won’t have to live with your ‘good idea’ for the rest of your life.
At Blue, we can help you get rid of your tattoo down to the last drop of ink. We offer a safe, quick and highly effective procedure that erases all remnants, giving you an unblemished, even skin tone. As an experienced tattoo remover we are able to work on all different kinds of tattoos, including the range of colors, locations, sizes and ages. Whether your tattoo is from a professional tattooist or a new artist, you get the same results.
Our full-service laser tattoo removal service is a complete package, and covers everything from a pre-consultation to follow-up support and service. We will consult you on number of treatments required for optimal results (which depends on the size and color of the tattoo,) and may spread out your treatment sessions over your desired duration.
Our advanced laser-based tattoo removal treatments use medical lasers of multiple wavelengths to zap away tattoos without damaging the skin or even leaving scars, in most cases. The technology works by directing pulses of light toward the skin, which reach the tattoo pigment under the top layer without harming the skin. The energy from the laser vaporizes the ink particles, fragmenting them into tinier particles that can be absorbed by the body. In a week or so (depending on tattoo age and color) the tattoo starts to fade, and disappears completely with continued treatments.
|area||1 tx||4 tx|
|15 minutes with lidocaine||$234||$702|
|30 minutes with lidocaine||$385||$1155|
Lately, the decision to obtain a tattoo has become increasingly popular, and so has the decision to remove them! Today’s advanced laser technology provides the means for your tattoo to be removed safely and quickly and in most cases, without leaving a scar.
How many Tattoo Removal treatments are required?
Size, color, location and the age of the tattoo determine the number of treatments necessary to effectively complete removal. During your Tattoo Removal consultation, your treatment regimen will be reviewed and any questions you have will be answered. Be sure to contact your physician if you experience side effects not described during your consultation.
How does the Tattoo Removal work?
Medical lasers designed to eradicate tattoos range from a single wavelength of light to a broad spectrum of light, the varieties of which are intended to obliterate the ink in the tattoo without damaging the skin. Certain colors of light are absorbed by specific corresponding colors of the tattoo ink. The light energy vaporizes or fragments the ink particles. Your body then absorbs these ink fragments naturally and the color fades over the next couple of weeks.
What results can I expect from Tattoo Removal?
The results from Tattoo Removal and appearance of the tattoo vary from patient to patient. After each treatment session you will see the tattoo become lighter. Due to the various levels of professionalism and types of inks used in tattooing, the results and number of Tattoo Removal treatments may vary. Typically, multiple treatments will be required and are scheduled 4 to 8 weeks apart
• No Accutane use for 6 months prior to treatment.
• Do not tan the areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not use self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Stop all Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams
and exfoliants use for 3-4 days prior to treatment .
• The treatment area must be free of any open sores, lesions or
skin infections. For treatment of pigmented skin lesions, you
should consult a specialist if there is a family or personal history
of skin cancer or if you have these concerns.
• If you choose, for an extra charge, you can be injected with a
local anesthetic for pain relief.
• If you have elected to use a topical anesthetic, do so only after
reviewing all cautions associated with its use. Apply and use as
directed prior to arrival.
• Gently wash the area to be treated, removing makeup, lotion,
etc. Do not apply any creams, lotions or other products to the
area except a topical anesthetic (if applicable).
• Scabbing and blistering routinely occur following treatment.
• Cold compresses (not ice) and recommended skin care products may
be useful to reduce swelling or discomfort. You may take over-the-counter
pain or anti-inflammatory medication. Hydrocortisone (steroid) cream
may decrease any itching or skin irritation. Antibiotic ointment (such as
Neosporin) may be used if skin is broken to prevent infection.
• Your skin will be fragile for 2 to 3 days. Use gentle cleansers, but do
not rub the skin vigorously and avoid hot water during this time. Skin
moisturizers may be used immediately and makeup can be applied
if the skin is not broken.
• Avoid sun exposure and tanning creams during the entire course of
treatments. Use SPF 30 or greater on the treatment area at all times.
• The treatment area may be left open and uncovered. Do not scrub
or exfoliate the area. Do not use any products on the treated area
without first consulting our staff.
• Avoid soaking for 24 to 48 hours. No hot tubs, whirlpools or baths,
but showers are okay.
• Avoid excessive sweating for 24 to 48 hours. No saunas or vigorous
• Keep areas well moisturized and allow scabs to fall off on their own.
This is an expected occurrence with tattoo/pigment removal.
• Avoid irritants such as Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching
creams and exfoliants for one week.
• Follow up treatments should be scheduled every 4-6 weeks.
• Consistent repeated treatments will produce the best resolution
of tattoos or pigmented lesions.